As we count 53 days to The 2014 FIFA World Cup, Neymar’s fears came to reality last week. The international star who plays for Barcelona football club and a Brazilian national this year has been full of optimism to be part of Brazil squad to the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Neymar on last Wednesday suffered an injury when they had a 2-1 clash defeat with their rivals Real Madrid. This was the Spain’s Copa Del Rey final match.
The 22 years old who plays the forward position for Barcelona said that he had these injury fears that may hinder him from playing in the much awaited summer tournament. Despite the injury he got, Neymar insists that he will have to play for his national team come 12th June.
He said that this cannot make him miss the tournament he has always dreamt of. The sources from Barcelona revealed that their player will be out of the pitch for a total of four weeks and he may also miss out the remaining part of the season that is coming to an end very soon.
However, Neymar himself said that he looks forward to be healthy when the World Cup time comes. When Neymar talked to Globo TV, he said that the injury thing had installed fear in him as he hoped to play for his country in their homeland.
He also said that he will back to form after three weeks hence his hope to be part of the Barcelona’s squad when they play their last game of the season.
Felipe Scolari who is the coach of Brazil had Neymar in his squad in the lead for the sixth IFA World Cup title this time on the homeland the coming summer. The Brazilian star will remain in form through pool and weights exercises.
This is what Brazilian national team medical department said to Barcelona. Neymar added that it is very disturbing to be out minus training nor playing at the same time seeing your team mates train and play.
Photo Credit:- Fotos GOVBA